No butter cream cheese frosting
Learn how to make an incredibly easy, creamy, and delicious cream cheese frosting with only 3 ingredients. Try my no fuss cream cheese frosting recipe! Perfect for frosting/icing cakes, cupcakes and dessert bars!
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2-8 oz packages of Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a standing mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Scrape down the bottom and sides of your bowl and add the confectioners sugar. Starting on low speed, mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the vanilla paste/pure vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.
**Use immediately or cover and place in fridge for 3-4 days.
Yay! I finally found a cream cheese icing recipe without butter! Though there are only 3 ingredients, I can never remember the measurements, lol. Thank you! This recipe is simple and great for cookies! 👍🏼